canberrabirds

London Bridge Homestead and Cuumubean NR

To: canberrabirds chatline <>
Subject: London Bridge Homestead and Cuumubean NR
From: Sue Lashko <>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 09:38:03 +0000
Dear members

In view of the excellent reports of birding at London Bridge Homestead and Cuumubean NR lately, I am seeking two volunteers who have visited one or other of the areas and who would be prepared to lead a COG outing there in 2016.  Since the reports were from August, that would be a good time to go. I'd love to hear from you if you can help out.

Thanks
Sue