canberrabirds

Fwd: FW: [New post] Registration for the Global Shorebird Counting 2015

To: 'Alan Thomas' <>, 'canberra birds' <>
Subject: Fwd: FW: [New post] Registration for the Global Shorebird Counting 2015 is open
From: Philip Veerman <>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 03:17:49 +0000

In case anyone wishes to follow up on the included enquiry from Mick Ferris (Although I don’t understand how it comes to be posted under the message about the Global Shorebird Counting 2015) Having been sent the photo:

Hi Mick,

That is one of the easiest to identify ones ever. Outer (right side) tail feather of a (probably female) Yellow-tailed Black Cockatoo.

Philip