canberrabirds

Re: Absent Lapwings and Plumed Whistlers

To: "" <>
Subject: Re: Absent Lapwings and Plumed Whistlers
From: "David McDonald (personal)" <>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 06:47:31 +0000
The Plumed Whistling-Ducks (N=13) were at the Trucking Yard Lane dam on Tue morning - David

On 12/08/2015 4:06 PM, Julienne Kamprad wrote:

I also saw no Lapwings when I visited this this morning 10.15 and again as it started to snow at 12.30. I have visited the site often as it is very easy for me to do so. On several occasions none could be found.

A check in Bungendore for Plumed Whistlers also proved fruitless.

Julienne