canberrabirds

Chestnut-rumped Heathwrens

To: Julie Clark <>
Subject: Chestnut-rumped Heathwrens
From: Nathanael Coyne <>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 00:15:29 +0000
There's some mapping of the Nature Reserve in OSM though needs more work; I intended to go out there at some point to finish off the area in question in a couple of months though Cuumbeun is actually in three areas, one north of Captain's Flat Road, one south of it and another right down next to Googong.

Nathanael Coyne (Boehm)

www.purecaffeine.com

Canberra, Australia
0431 698 580