canberrabirds

The Pink-eared Duck

To: Geoffrey Dabb <>
Subject: The Pink-eared Duck
From: Martin Butterfield <>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 05:46:26 +0000
Geoffrey

I agree that the outflow at Queanbeyan can be good for this species.  Another local spot where I have on occasion spotted large numbers, including 66 in June 2014 is the Weston Creek Ponds.

A bit further South the water treatment Plant at Mallacoota regularly produces around 200 Pink Eared Duck.

Martin