canberrabirds

Swift (?) old person alert

To: COG List <>
Subject: Swift (?) old person alert
From: Martin Butterfield <>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2015 05:29:49 +0000
Anyone planning to go watching Swift Parrots tomorrow morning should be warned that the Canberra Vets Athletics will be holding a race starting 9:00 at the end of Philip Ave and passing through the Parrots area.  This will include an myself and possibly T1.  (This is not the normal habitat of T2, who I expect to be holding station at the Powl site.)

If the site of aged bodies being subject to stress upsets you I'd avoid the area until about 10am.