canberrabirds

FW: [canberrabirds] Ainslie Swifties

To: <>
Subject: FW: [canberrabirds] Ainslie Swifties
From: "Geoffrey Dabb" <>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 16:51:54 +1000

From: Leo Berzins [
Sent: Sunday, 17 May 2015 12:07 PM
Subject: Re: [canberrabirds] Ainslie Swifties

In the preening tree I counted 12 Swift Parrots.

As well as the flowering yellow gum, it's worth checking the nearby eucalypts. There were three Swift Parrots feeding quietly on lerps in the canopy of a neighbouring eucalypt. They stayed there for over half an hour but allowed only occasional glimpses.

Regards,

Leo.