canberrabirds

Fw: Bitterns in Rice Project Website & Tracking Underway

To: <>
Subject: Fw: Bitterns in Rice Project Website & Tracking Underway
From: "Jack & Andrea Holland" <>
Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 14:34:07 +1000
Many subscribers will remember well Matt Herring’s presentation to COG last October (hopefully not only due to the failure of the presentation system.

I trust that you will find his new web site and the information it contains very interesting (and your donations to make it “Pozible” put to good use!).

Jack Holland