canberrabirds

Lift to COG meeting for April speaker

To: <>
Subject: Lift to COG meeting for April speaker
From: "Jack & Andrea Holland" <>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 08:15:47 +1100
Good morning everyone,

Our main April speaker Christina Zdenek does not have her own vehicle, and is hoping to get transport to and from the COG meeting on 8 April.

She lives in O‘Connor, so if anyone proposing to come to the meeting who lives nearby is able to assist, she would be very grateful for the ride.

She would need to be at the meeting room no later than 7:15 pm so we can load up her presentation onto the system before the meeting starts.

If you are able to help please reply to me and I will forward her contact details to you.

Many thanks for your kind consideration.

Jack Holland