canberrabirds

Fwd: Plumed Whistling Duck in Carwoola AOI

Subject: Fwd: Plumed Whistling Duck in Carwoola AOI
From: "David McDonald (personal)" <>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 18:25:57 +1100
Hi, 60 at the Bungendore Trucking Yard Lane dam this morning - David

On 19/03/2015 8:28 PM, Martin Butterfield wrote:
This message from Julienne, which I pass on with her permission, may be of interest in indicating the Plumed Whistling Ducks are on the move.  I intend to do a foray around the Plain in the next few days to see if they are anywhere else in that general area!