canberrabirds

a bit of this 'n' that

To: Martin Butterfield <>
Subject: a bit of this 'n' that
From: Julienne Kamprad <>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 11:55:21 +1100
Hello Mark
Hoskinstown Road Dam and Bungendore Meadow Dam are the same place. It took me a little time to work out where David meant. Despite all likes and dislikes ( I share Martin's view) Bungendore Meadow Dam is a more specific name and as such will help nonlocals find the location easily.
Shelducks are often there in numbers particularly in drier times. They have also been seen in numbers on or near the Trucking Yard Dam. Likewise Plumed Whistling Ducks are occasionally seen on or near Bungendore Meadow Dam.
Julienne