canberrabirds

FW: [canberrabirds] yellow-rumped thornbill with bling [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED

To: <>
Subject: FW: [canberrabirds] yellow-rumped thornbill with bling [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
From: "Mark Clayton" <>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 16:45:27 +1100

Afternoon all,

I am sure everyone saw the photo taken by Shorty a couple of days ago of the colour banded Yellow-rumped Thornbill at Campbell Park. The banding office has sent all the relevant details to both Shorty and me after I forwarded Shorty’s photo to the  banding office. attached is the banding office’s reply with the original banding details.

Please report any banded and colour banded birds seen anywhere to any of the banding team e.g. Harvey Perkins, Richard Allen, Anthony Overs, me,  at COG meetings,  email me or send details to the address on the attached reply.

Cheers,

Mark