canberrabirds

FW: [canberrabirds] Chinese pistachio feeding frenzy

To: <>
Subject: FW: [canberrabirds] Chinese pistachio feeding frenzy
From: "Geoffrey Dabb" <>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 07:54:40 +1100

Exactly Michael.  Bowerbirds eat C Pistachio fruits in my street and as they are increasing and feed on a wide range of garden plants (eg viburnum) we could see some interesting feral plant species in the future.  The below was in March last year.  Can’t remember whether or not I inflicted it on the list at the time