canberrabirds

Re: EIANZ forum on state of native animals in ACT

To: Martin Lind <>
Subject: Re: EIANZ forum on state of native animals in ACT
From: Marg Peachey <>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 16:37:40 +1100
Hi Martin,

I have asked AWAC for funding, still to hear.  I will chase it up now.

I agree we should be represented.

cheers,
Marg

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 12:43 PM, Martin Lind <> wrote:

Thanks Sharon,

Marg, do we have a delegate attending this? I think it would be wise. If ACT Wildlife can’t afford the full $100 I am prepared to pay $50 to make sure we have someone there.

Cheers,

Martin Lind

Possum Care Coordinator

ACT Wildlife Inc.

Ph 62887177

Mob: 0447 870 448

Email: m("sactcg.org.au","waterwatch");" target="_blank">