canberrabirds

Sacred Kingfisher on NE Mt Rogers

Subject: Sacred Kingfisher on NE Mt Rogers
From: Bronwyn King <>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 10:02:31 +1100
Re the Pied Currawongs hawking Christmas beetles Kevin, here's a sequence of 4 shots I took in Fraser on Mt. Rogers
 December '14 showing that activity.  Quite hard to take - they're fast!

https://picasaweb.google.com/bronkin/CurrawongChasingAChristmasBeetle

Thanks for the info about the insect activity.

Bron King