canberrabirds

A reminder about the Gang-gang Muster, week 20-26th November

To: <>
Subject: A reminder about the Gang-gang Muster, week 20-26th November
From: "Chris Davey" <>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 20:10:21 +1100

Hi,

November Muster Count - 20-26 November.

A reminder that the November Muster Count is coming up (20- 26 November) and we want as many people as possible in the COG region involved in our spring count. This Muster will help us track the expected movement of birds back to the mountains for breeding or perhaps reveal we have a population of resident birds.  To measure any changes in distribution between seasons it is important that those who contributed to previous Musters do so again from the same site. Please remember that it is important to submit a form even though there have been no sightings during the week.

The paper data form for Muster week can be downloaded from the website and can also be found in the November newsletter. As for the previous Muster counts, records can also be entered using the electronic form at the end of the Muster week.  Instructions for the Muster count and both forms can be found on the Muster page.   http://canberrabirds.org.au/observing-birds/gang-gang-survey/gang-gang-muster-instructions/

If you are unsure how to participate in the Gang-gang survey details of how to contribute can be found at http://canberrabirds.org.au/observing-birds/gang-gang-survey/

If you have any queries please email to

Chris