canberrabirds

Re: What Bird?

Subject: Re: What Bird?
From: Nick Payne <>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 19:37:21 +1100
Looks like a Pipit: http://canberrabirds.org.au/gallery-information/?gal_id=22

I was in Teds Cameras just off London Circuit in Civic yesterday, and they several good quality (Leica, Nikon, etc) bins in a case at the foot of the stairs. But you'll find stores with a much better selection that you can actually get your hands on to look through if you go to Sydney or Melbourne.

Nick