canberrabirds

If anyone hears about Fujinon 8x42 binox for sale...

To: "'canberra birds'" <>
Subject: If anyone hears about Fujinon 8x42 binox for sale...
From: "Steve Read" <>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 07:11:51 +1100

Hi all

My much beloved pair of Fujinon 8x42 CD binoculars were stolen from my ute some time overnight – luckily, other than some loose change, they were the only thing that went.  Marine specification binoculars, so waterproof, they sat very well in the hand, had excellent optics, and a large amount of eye relief (so they could be used with and without glasses) - and as everyone knows your own binoculars become as familiar as an old friend...

So, if anyone hears about a pair of Fujinon 8x42 CD binoculars for sale, please let me know (in the pub, or whisper behind the hides at Jerrabomberra perhaps...!).  I’d happily buy exactly the same again but believe they are discontinued.

Steve