canberrabirds

Outing to Pine Island South

To: "'chatline'" <>
Subject: Outing to Pine Island South
From: "David Rosalky" <>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 17:58:42 +1100

How very interesting.  We have an active magpie nest in our yard and my wife and I were quite sure that there were young in it because of the noises.  But close observation showed no feeding of young and the female seeming to be calling.  I guessed that what was happening was what Michael described for PCs.

David Rosalky