canberrabirds

Fw: Tracking Bunyip Birds Campaign Crunch Time

To: <>
Subject: Fw: Tracking Bunyip Birds Campaign Crunch Time
From: "Jack & Andrea Holland" <>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 06:46:32 +1100
Hello subscribers, please find below an updated report on Matt Herring’s crowd funding project.  You will recall he spoke to COG last week,

If you are thinking of pledging for this important project could you please consider doing this soon to maximise the chances of reaching the target, as there are only 12 days left to do so.

Many thanks for your kind consideration.

Jack Holland

PS unfortunately I had to delete the images which were far too large to be sent on the COG chat line.