canberrabirds

RE: A few hours to the west

To: "'John Rawsthorne'" <>, "'Steve Read'" <>
Subject: RE: A few hours to the west
From: "Philip Veerman" <>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 11:15:46 +1000
I am fairly confident that I first went there in January 1979, although my notes that I just looked at, do not specifically mention it. My notes do not mention WBSE for the whole Melbourne to Brisbane trip, so I didn't see it then. If not then, the next time was September 1982. At either or both times, I think it was in more or less its current form. The WBSE have been there on most of my trips in the past 15 or so years, though I don't have specific written records of this.