canberrabirds

Access to HANZAB for reference purposes

To: "Baird, Ian" <>, "" <>
Subject: Access to HANZAB for reference purposes
From: John Harris <>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 08:12:54 +0000
Hi Ian,
The easiest place is the National Library.
If you have a library card you can order the book before you go in and it will be waiting for you there.
Otherwise you go in and order the volume and it takes about 20 mins to arrive for you. I think you still have to be a member but that is not hard. Apply on line and pick up your borrower’s card when you first go in.
I was looking at NANZAB there on Monday.