canberrabirds

Re: FW: [canberrabirds] Azure Kingfisher

To: Con Boekel <>
Subject: Re: FW: [canberrabirds] Azure Kingfisher
From: Martin Butterfield <>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 11:08:58 +1000
Con

I am a tad surprised that you link the word 'funky' with members of COG.  I'd have targeted that more at the inhabitants of ADFA (or helicopter pilots from any Defence establishment). Could this mean that the corvids from the Duntroon Golf Course have extended their diet from golf balls to eye-wear!

Alternatively I wonder what you mean by 'funky'.  If it extends to 'rose-tinted' perhaps you should extend your enquiries to Parliament House which is relatively nearby, and where such items are de rigeur for members of the Government viewing their popularity ratings.

Martin