canberrabirds

Pied butcherbird

Subject: Pied butcherbird
From: Joanne Kinsella <>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 11:23:30 +1000
Hi everyone. Please excuse my ignorance but is it unusual to see a Pied Butcherbird in Canberra this time of year? There's been one hanging around Wanniassa for the last 2 or 3 weeks that I started noticing. Have seen it in my backyard and heard it calling around the locale. Didn't think it was worth mentioning.

Cheers, Joanne