canberrabirds

Bassian Thrush nesting in botanic gardens [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

To: <>
Subject: Bassian Thrush nesting in botanic gardens [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
From: "Wallaces" <>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 12:25:45 +1000

Yes a very notable record. The summary on the COG web site ( http://canberrabirds.org.au/wp-content/BirdSummaryData/Bassian%20Thrush.pdf ) shows that there are only 5 breeding records in the COG database with the last one being in 1998. Details of the five records below.

Steve

Year ending Jun

Location

GridNbr