canberrabirds

Fwd: [canberrabirds] Collared Sparrowhawk , Brown Goshawk ?

To: Canberra Birds <>
Subject: Fwd: [canberrabirds] Collared Sparrowhawk , Brown Goshawk ?
From: Denise Kay <>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 08:35:03 +1000
great morning…

image/jpg

Nicki has suggested I lodge a photo with a better shot of the claws ( not that clear I know !) which will hopefully nail the ID but the round tail seems to be the clincher for the Goshawk . It visits the pond on a regular basis so I will try and get a more reliable shot.

As I am doing the back yard count this year I need to get it right. Thank you

On an another subject :

ACT Wildlife is having a fund raising Sausage Sizzle at Bunnings Fyshwick today if anyone is out that way today and likes sausages .

Regards
Denise

Begin forwarded message: