canberrabirds

COG 50th Photography Exhibition - Competition

To: COG Chatline <>
Subject: COG 50th Photography Exhibition - Competition
From: Megan Mears <>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 14:46:52 +1000

Hello,

I hope chatliners will be able to see the COG 50th Bird Photography exhibition - and send your friends along too. I was at the hanging on Friday afternoon and our Canberra birds look awesome. Don’t forget that visiting the exhibition could earn you $250 – the prize on offer to one person drawn from people who vote for their favourite photograph.

More info:

Opens tomorrow.  There's an official launch at 1pm.

Vote for Canberra’s Favourite Bird Photo 2014!

COG is holding a photographic exhibition highlighting the birds of the Canberra region and showcasing our many talented COG photographers. The exhibition will be to celebrate and promote our birds to the public. It will aim to not only raise awareness about the wonderful birds found in this region but promote COG as the organisation that works on behalf of conserving our birds and their habitat.

When: 30 June to 5 July 2014

Where: in the Exhibition Space on the first floor of the Legislative Assembly Building on Civic Square, London Circuit.

The exhibition will be open from 8.30am to 5pm Monday 30 June to Friday 4 July. On the Sat 5, it's open till midday, before the bird forum is held in the same building.

 Megan Mears