canberrabirds

Re: COG Photo Competition (Resend)

To: Marg Peachey <>, Canberra Birds <>
Subject: Re: COG Photo Competition (Resend)
From: Harold Schranz <>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 09:58:41 +1000
Hi Marg et al.

I'm thinking of doing them on 10cmX15cm photo print size - around 10 cents per print - so 40 cents expenditure for 4 labels. Easier (for me) perhaps than using a printer.

I'm happy to use Arial ... I'll probably stick the above information including camera zoom and f stop info (always fun for the photogeeks!).

Harold

PS I suppose I'll scan Google for an acceptable typographical format (bold/italics etc ...) but basic is always best.