canberrabirds

Straw-necked Ibis

To: COG list <>
Subject: Straw-necked Ibis
From: Harold Schranz <>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 22:40:03 +1000
Hi Folks

Thanks and Oops. Basic mistake my alert 11 year old daughter already picked up upon ... I should have looked closer before posting a rushed Email ... different Ibis with black & white in different proportions and locations - the two birds near the small Amaroo pond are indeed White Ibis ... my excuse is a busy week (and not get familiar enough with the different Ibis) - though my daughter remembered the White Ibis species from the Australian Birds app when I was IDing the Straw-necked Ibis in flight. I guess I'm human after all! 8-)

Harold