canberrabirds

Dusky Woodswallows still around

To: "'Cog line'" <>
Subject: Dusky Woodswallows still around
From: "Philip Veerman" <>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 19:39:23 +1000

I have been working part time at Grant Cameron Community Centre, 27 Mulley Street, Holder, for a month. This gloomy morning as I arrived at 10:30, a group of Dusky Woodswallows (I think 7 or 8) were out the front of the building, sitting on one tree, sharing it with R-r Parrots and doing short feeding flights, sharing the local flight path with a flock of close to 80 Galahs.