canberrabirds

Re: WW report for Birrigai Time Trail 16 April 2014

To: COG List <>, gang-gang <>,
Subject: Re: WW report for Birrigai Time Trail 16 April 2014
From: Martin Butterfield <>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 20:59:38 +1000
To round out the list of Robins, I have just received an email from a friend on Hoskinstown Plain to say that he has many Flame Robins there (not unusual in Winter) and a male Red-capped Robin with some others of that species.  The species has now been reported in the broad Carwoola area every month this year.