canberrabirds

FW: [canberrabirds] Banded tern

To: <>
Subject: FW: [canberrabirds] Banded tern
From: "Geoffrey Dabb" <>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 19:02:49 +1000

Peter  -  with different angles I got the whole of the suffix.  This was enough for the registrar to identify the whole sequence, which is as below.  This shows that photography can be useful for reading bands in the field.  You might remember Jerry Olsen’s long-lost Mr Green in Aranda that was similarly brought to account after 17 years