canberrabirds

Gang Gang and COG survey question

To: "'Canberra Birds'" <>
Subject: Gang Gang and COG survey question
From: "Jenny Smits" <>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2014 11:13:13 +1100

Family of three gang gangs in my liquid amber as I write.

Could I clarify something for the COG Gang Gang Survey – I see gang gangs nearly every day in Deakin. They are often in my liquid amber this time of year, across the road at my bosses (Stonehaven Cres) or at La Trobe Park, Deakin. My sightings are only incidental and are generally the same family group of 3.

I wonder whether it is important to the COG survey to enter each sighting everyday even though it is the same group, in the same place, feeding on the same forage? I guess it depends on the question the survey is trying to ask…

Thanks in advance

Jenny Smits