canberrabirds

Ben Boyd - news

To: Martin Butterfield <>
Subject: Ben Boyd - news
From: Con Boekel <>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 17:12:00 +1100
Martin

I agree that accountability and transparency don't seem to be terribly high on the list of government priorities at the moment. Neither is the environment.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bushfires_in_Victoria#Common_causes

This gives escaped control burns as igniting 2% of wildfires. I question its accuracy.

regards

Con