canberrabirds

Thanks for the "Birds of Box-Gum Grassy Woodlands" DVD

To: "canberrabirds" <>
Subject: Thanks for the "Birds of Box-Gum Grassy Woodlands" DVD
From: "Kevin and Gwenyth Bray" <>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 16:16:47 +1100
To the kind person who hand delivered this DVD to us!

We apologise for being so impersonal, and beg the indulgence of COG for doing it this scattergun way, but our computer system crashed a few days ago and we lost the relevant details from our "canberrabirds" folder, having been a bit behind in keeping up with our back-ups.

The DVD was placed in our home letterbox in Belconnen this afternoon - thank you!

(In case the donor doesn't see this directly, perhaps others will recognise who she is and may be able to pass on this message, or get back to us with her contact details.  She was the person who had indicated via "canberrabirds" that copies of the DVD were available, and we understood she was intending to take copies to the recent COG meeting).

Kevin and Gwenyth Bray