canberrabirds

Fwd: FW: Gang-gang and Superb Parrot whereabouts?

To: "Evan Beaver" <>, "Sue Lashko" <>
Subject: Fwd: FW: Gang-gang and Superb Parrot whereabouts?
From: <>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 15:20:06 +1100
There are often Superbs around the AIS car park & the ovals near Hawker College. Gang-gangs : try Telopea Park.

Cheers,

Bruce.

Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2014 11:04 AM
Subject: Re: [canberrabirds] Fwd: FW: Gang-gang and Superb Parrot whereabouts?

I had great views of Superbs a little while ago in Cook. There's a horse paddock up the hill and they were hanging around the water. But, with the recent rain there is much more choice for a thirsty parrot.

EB