canberrabirds

videos of koels

To: canberra birds <>
Subject: videos of koels
From: Virginia Abernathy <>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 10:38:22 +0000
Hi all,

I have taken lots of videos of koel fledglings this season and have posted a few of these videos to youtube. Here are links to them if you are interested. Thanks to all who updated me on their koels and reported fledgling sightings. It was so helpful. I was able to record the calls of nine fledglings and that wouldn't have been possible without tips from COG members. Thanks so much!

North Lyneham koel (may not be viewable for a while, I just uploaded it).
http://youtu.be/U9o76drWuhE