canberrabirds

Leaden or Satin?

Subject: Leaden or Satin?
From: Robin Eckermann <>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 18:28:20 +1100
Thanks everyone. The opinion is clearly that this a Leaden ... I suspect that the rule "if in doubt, it's a Leaden" probably works nicely once you've seen a Satin (something that has thus far eluded me). Hopefully one day!

Robin Eckermann
02-6161-6161 or 0418-630-555
(sent from iPad, so please excuse typos)