canberrabirds

Black Honeyeaters in Holt

To: "'COG List'" <>
Subject: Black Honeyeaters in Holt
From: "Wallaces" <>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 15:03:59 +1100

There are only 22 records in the COG database, with the closest to Higgins being 3 records from West Macgregor in 2009.

Steve

RAOUName

NbrObserved

SightingNotes

ObservationDate

Location

GridNbr

State

BreedingCode

Black Honeyeater

2

Male and female

05-Dec-06

Mulligans Flat NE(M10)

M10

ACT

Black Honeyeater

1

A female preening in a dead mistletoe and occasionally sallying after insects. Watched for 10 minutes

05-Dec-06

Mulligans Flat NE(M10)

M10

ACT

Black Honeyeater

2

05-Dec-06

Mulligans Flat Nature Reserve - Gungahlin - ACT

L11

ACT

Black Honeyeater

2

09-Dec-06

Eastern Mulligans Flat Reserve

M10

ACT

Black Honeyeater

1

09-Dec-06

Mulligans Flat Nature Reserve - Gungahlin - ACT

L11

ACT

Black Honeyeater

1

09-Dec-06

Mulligans Flat Nature Reserve - Gungahlin - ACT

L11

ACT

Black Honeyeater

2

10-Dec-06

Mulligans Flat Nature Reserve - Gungahlin - ACT

L11

ACT

Black Honeyeater

2

10-Dec-06

Mulligans Flat Nature Reserve - Gungahlin - ACT

L11

ACT

Black Honeyeater

2

2 males

17-Dec-06

Mulligans Flat NE(M10)

M10

ACT

Black Honeyeater

4

3 males, 1 female together in one small area, some chasing between males

26-Dec-06

Mulligans Flat SE(M11)

M11

ACT

Black Honeyeater

2

29-Dec-06

Mulligans Flat NR

M11

ACT

Black Honeyeater

1

30-Dec-06

TSR 48, between Gundaroo and Belmount Forest

O05

NSW

Black Honeyeater

2

Male and female

01-Jan-07

Mulligans Flat NE(M10)

M10

ACT

Black Honeyeater

2

males

03-Jan-07

Mulligans Flat SE(M11)

M11

ACT

Black Honeyeater

1

04-Jan-07

Mulligans Flat Nature Reserve - Gungahlin - ACT

L11

ACT

Black Honeyeater

1

Male

14-Jan-07

Mulligans Flat NE(M10)

M10

ACT

Black Honeyeater

04-Oct-07

Howarths Crossing

K01

NSW

Black Honeyeater

1

26-Oct-09

West MacGregor, ACT

I11

ACT

Black Honeyeater

1

male feeding in Paterson's Curse flowers along banks of Ginninderra Creek

27-Oct-09

West Macgregor (I11)

I11

ACT

Black Honeyeater

1

presumably same individual as seen on 27/10

28-Oct-09

West Macgregor (I11)

I11

ACT