canberrabirds

Aranda birds

To: Susan Robertson <>
Subject: Aranda birds
From: Martin Butterfield <>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 10:07:32 +1100
On the subject of Mallacoota, if folk have any wrath left over from dealing with the ACT Council, the East Gippsland mob are up to badness http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/nov/13/save-our-surf-battle-mallacoota

Notice that the Council spokesman comments on the swimming being better, but says nothing about the surfing or conservation issues.