canberrabirds

RE: [Birding-Aus] US visitor Sydney - Canberra

To: "'Roy & Helen Sonnenburg'" <>, <>
Subject: RE: [Birding-Aus] US visitor Sydney - Canberra
From: "Philip Veerman" <>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 14:12:35 +1100
Hi Roy,

I will post this message to the Canberra birds email list. No doubt he will
get lots of advice or may wish to subscribe to it so that he can read all
the chat. There are many bird researchers at the ANU. I might be able to
take him somewhere depending on time and preferences. He may be able to
attend the COG Christmas party or some of our outings.

Philip Veerman
24 Castley Circuit
Kambah  ACT  2902

02 - 62314041