canberrabirds

FW: [canberrabirds] Canberra waterbird scenes (end of)

To: <>
Subject: FW: [canberrabirds] Canberra waterbird scenes (end of)
From: "Geoffrey Dabb" <>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 10:43:21 +1100

Thank you Mark.  I was just going to make a final point that in this kind of graphic compositing it is SO important not to include inappropriate or incongruous graphic material.  To illustrate, I offer an example based on something inflicted on you a few years ago.  Can you see the item that is obviously out of place?