canberrabirds

Flocking Gang-gangs

To: Canberra Birds <>
Subject: Flocking Gang-gangs
From: Alex McLachlan <>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 08:35:35 +1100
Not flocking but a pair hanging rnd Galah occupied hollow out past Yass River.
Thought about gentle persuasion to move the galahs but I reckon the goannas
could reach it. Only 2nd record of G-G's for the place, some heard earlier in
the year. Got back from King Island earlier in the week greeted by fledgling
Brown Treecreepers and striking adult Diamond Firetails at the front gate! The
Rufous Songlark was also back in its usual spot.