canberrabirds

FW: Shooting in National Parks

To: <>
Subject: FW: Shooting in National Parks
From: "Mark Clayton" <>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 14:44:07 +1000

Following on from Bruce’s and others comments, people might like to look at the table attached, the Supplementary Pest Control ................... particularly look at the list of visitors to some of the reserves that COG sometimes visits, e.g. Round Hill. From my point of view I would love to know where the figure for The Charcoal Tank NR (the “The” is the reserves correct name), the site where our group of us does our banding, comes from. This was forwarded to me and the Charcoal Tank banding list by Denis Wilson but I also received it from a NSWNPWS source. This visitor number figures were hidden in the original document I received. I feel somewhat happier but am still wary of what may yet happen. I have deleted the names on that banding list for privacy reasons.

Cheers,

Mark