canberrabirds

To raptor photographers

To: <>
Subject: To raptor photographers
From: "Geoffrey Dabb" <>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 12:27:25 +1000
Jerry Olsen is looking for raptor photographs for a new book on diurnal
raptors of the ACT.  What he is looking for and other information about the
project appear below.  The photos will need to be of good publishable
quality.  If you can help plse email direct to Jerry.  Emails should be less
than 10MB.  Expect acknowledgment but no payment.

gd