canberrabirds

OWL still at Jerra Wetlands

To: "" <>
Subject: OWL still at Jerra Wetlands
From: kym bradley <>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 20:34:38 +1030
Evening all

The Owl is still present at the wetlands, this afternoon he was right on the edge of where the water is meant to be in a dead small tree to the left of the water marker

He was being harassed by 1/2 doz magpies, he flew over to the back row of trees at the works  across the road,

Only able to get one quick shot before he took flight  as I did not see him it was the noise of the magpies that made me look

Also TWO harriers in flight near those trees one came to the front just behind where the site shed is

Single  scarlet robin sitting on the fence

Two Pelicans landed in the creek next to the works across the road