canberrabirds

NVC today

To: <>
Subject: NVC today
From: "Margaret Leggoe" <>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 16:26:13 +1000

http://ibc.lynxeds.com/photo/australasian-grebe-tachybaptus-novaehollandiae/excuse-me-youve-dropped-something

When I arrived this morning everything seemed very quiet, but as the sun’s rays fell over the pond and its surrounding trees everything came to life.

Grey butcherbird

Grey shrike thrush

Scarlet Robin

Buff-rumped thornbill

Golden whistler

Superb fairy wren

Magpie-lark

Magpie

Kookaburra

Gang gang

Crimson parrot

Noisy miner

Sulphur-crested cocky

Australasian grebe

Dusky moorhen

White-eared honeyeater

Eastern spinebill

Currawong

Black-faced cuckoo-shrike

Raven.

And most of it was what I saw/heard from my hide, without wandering around with binoculars.

Margaret Leggoe