canberrabirds

ID please

To: "'jude hopwood'" <>, "'COG'" <>
Subject: ID please
From: "Philip Veerman" <>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 21:09:14 +1000
Well I don't know but seeing you say not Thornbills, although tiny like them I suggest if you haven't already done so, look at the Cisticola in one of your field guides and source the call, of which their usual buzz chirrup could match what you wrote and brownish except for a small patch of rufous colouring on the upper chest. although not usually on the chest could match, also Long very thin legs does match.