canberrabirds

Barn Owl

To: Canberra Birds <>
Subject: Barn Owl
From: Alberta Hayes <>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 13:17:45 +1000
Hi all,

Driving home from pub trivia on Wednesday, I saw a Barn Owl on the corner of Coppins Crossing Road and Uriarra Road.
Sorry for the late email, just thought I would let people know that if they are out and about at night you still have a good chance of seeing them. I'll try and let the list know in a more timely manner about all the nocturnal birds I see, as I am more nocturnal myself!

Alberta.