canberrabirds

ID please

To: "Philip Veerman" <>, "'canberrabirds'" <>
Subject: ID please
From: "Williams, Roger" <>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 18:37:51 +1100
Hi Philip,
              The only reason that I didn't,think it was a Rose Robin is because the colour's on the wings in my photo,s are a light brown and not white,but saying that the bird was fairly high up in the trees,i haven’t seen a Rose Robin at Karma before and certainty Rose Robins seem to be fairly common in the ANBG.
                                    Roger